Philosophy and Beliefs
- All students can achieve at higher levels.
- All students have the right to an education and services needed to be productive citizens and reach their full potential.
- All students have the right to equitable assistance from student support team members for academic, career development, emotional and personal concerns, and in maintaining a balanced life.
- All students can learn in a safe environment conductive to learning thorough a variety of learning methods.
- The individual rights, privacy and personal needs of students and their families will be respected.
To maximize the potential of all students, helping them to become responsible members of a changing society by promoting their academic, career and personal/social development.
For PSAT information: https://www.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt
SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION (Click Here!)
(New scholarship information posted 1-19-18)