Contact Information

Last Updated: 7/1/2020 12:16 PM
Extension:  2122
Gary Hough
Associate Superintendent of Curriculum/Technology/Instruction
Extension:  2141
Associate Superintendent of Operations
Extension:  2137
Director of Operations
Extension:  2154
Tim Payton
Director of  Food Service
Extension:  2134

Director of Elementary Schools
Extension:  2142

Director of Curriculum,
Secondary and Career Tech
Extension:  2161
David Warvel

Director of Special Education
Extension:  2165

Director of Federal Programs
Extension:  2131
Director of Attendance
Extension:  2174
Treasurer/Chief School Business Official
Extension:  2125
Paula Fridley

Director of Technology
Extension:  2197

Title I Supervisor
Extension:  2121
Director of Transportation
Extension:  2152
Bryan Parsons

WVEIS Specialist
Extension:  2164
Jason Bragg
Computer Network Specialist
Extension: 2138

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


                MAIL:   U.S. Department of Agriculture 

                                 Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 

                                 1400 Independence Avenue, SW 

                                 Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 

                FAX:   (202) 690-7442; or 


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.